See more Thermostats & Central Heating Controls
Google Nest 3rd Generation Learning thermostat White
- A programmer and thermostat in one, the learning thermostat learns your schedule to programme itself, by noticing when you’re gone and then automatically turns down the heat
- Battery back-up
- Connectivity- Wifi
- Includes 1x Display, 1x Base, 1x Heat Link, 1x Optional trim plate, 1x Wall screws, 1x Installation Guide and warranty, 1x Nest Pro installation card
- Mains-powered powered
- App controllable
Features and benefits
- Auto-schedule: Your nest device learns to schedule around your routine
- This thermostat saves energy by switching the heating off whilst you are out
- Includes OpenTherm technology
- Comes with a remote control
- Compatible with iOS, Android & Windows apps
|Control type||App controlled|
|Display||LCD colour display|
|Holiday mode||Holiday mode|
|IP rating||No IP rating|
|Override facility||Override facility|
|Smart home compatibility||2|
|Smartphone compatibility||iOS & Android|
Stylish and functional
DoctorPolski - 11 months ago
This is a very desirable item. It is superbly designed and looks fantastic on the wall in my hallway.
I fitted the thermostat and all accessories myself as a project which was hugely enjoyable.
Control of heating by the thermostat itself or the app is very simple and elegant and we have used the remote feature of boosting both the heating and hot water many times.
I would highly recommend.
works with my electric boiler
anmo2011 - 1 year ago
Gambled my installer would be able to get this working to help bring smart control to my electric boiler Glen Dimplex Redring Ascari boiler. It works brilliantly.
Glen Dimplex are behind the snart curve and their CS team can't help.
Wayne De Four - 1 year ago
McCaffrey Electrical Scotland *Nest Pro Installer
Anonymous - 1 year ago
Unit works great and saves a lot on energy bills (around 25/30% at least I have saved) had 2nd gen around 5/6 years and now 3rd gen. great product!! Ease of use and does the job.
Easy to use
Gg02gog - 1 year ago
I have found so easy to use and set up, love the way I can control from anywhere so I can turn off or on when I need to.