See more Fire & carbon monoxide alarms
Google Nest Battery-powered Smoke & carbon monoxide alarm
Sold & shipped by B&Q
This smoke and co alarm uses electrochemical sensors to effectively detect dangerous carbon monoxide fumes and alert you to their release. Recommended for use in any indoor room.
- Fittings & fixings included
Features and benefits
Nest Protect has been completely redesigned for it's 2nd generation launch. It has an industrial grade smoke sensor, can be silenced from your phone, tests itself automatically and lasts for up to 10 years. It also tells you what's wrong and can even alert your phone. Nest Protect alerts your phone when something’s wrong when you are not home. In the unfortunate instance when something isn’t quite right, the Nest Protect speaks up to tell you if there is smoke or carbon monoxide, and where the danger is. It is also the first alarm you can silence from your phone. Simply download the Nest app to your Smartphone to gain full control of the situation.
- Split Spectrum Sensor that detects both fast- and slow-burning fires
- Sends alerts on your phone even when you are away
- The first alarm that you can silence from your phone
- It speaks up to tell you what's wrong and where the problem is
- Keeps you safe and sound for up to 10 years. The longest time allowed by law
- Comes with heat sensor which detects sudden rises in temperature
|Batteries included||Batteries included|
|Battery duration||5-year sealed|
|Power voltage supply||120V|