See more Speakers
Google Nest Max Hub Chalk
- Stereo speaker system (2x 18mm 10W tweeters, 1x 75mm 30W woofer)
Features and benefits
Google Nest Hub Max helps your busy family stay in touch and on track. With the Google Assistant, you don't have to lift a finger. Just use your voice.
- Make video calls to friends and family, and leave video messages for each other on Nest Hub Max
- Multi-task while you make video calls. With auto-framing, the camera keeps you in view as you move around the room.
- See your latest and greatest from Google Photos - automatically. They'll all look beautiful on the 10-inch HD screen.
- Watch the news, live sports, and your favourite TV shows, cable-free.
- Listen to music, podcasts, and more from apps like YouTube Music, Spotify, and Pandora.
|Network standards||802.11b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz/5GHz) Wi-Fi|
|Network technology||Wi-Fi & Bluetooth|
|Remote access||Voice & app controlled|
Iain - 6 days ago
Very happy with our best hub max. Best bit of Google home kit we have. Lots of good updates and serves its purpose really well for us.
Doesn't do much
DPGW - 7 days ago
I was really hoping for something more intelligent and self starting.But most things I want have to be started on a different device.So I might as well just have a smart screen driven by my phone.Or my old tablet from 2014 with only a few apps on.Other things are hard to work out how to achieve.Assistant needs more intelligence in its AI to cope with variations and anticipate my behaviour.I am hoping it will progressively develop into what it could be.A big shame phone calling was removed, because now I cannot call my family members with iPhone and apple IDs
Vivek - 12 days ago
Good product should have one, good for security with enhanced face recognisation technology
Mark - 12 days ago
This all in all is a very good purchase I cannot fault the sound that it produces when playing music and the camera is excellent.... The reason I only gave it 4 stars is simple. It has trouble understanding what you have said and also it would make sense to drop the hey and just say Google they need to get up with the times.
Not so great
Michael - 14 days ago
I think the sound quality too poor for an item this expensive