See more Thermostats & Central Heating Controls
Google Nest E Thermostat White
The Nest Thermostat E is designed with proven energy-saving features. There's nothing to program – it's all set with a simple schedule that's easy to adjust. It turns itself down when you leave, so you're not heating an empty home and it's easy to control. Just change the temperature with the Nest app or tell your home assistant to do it for you. With its built-in stand, you can put the Nest Thermostat E on a sideboard, table or desk in the room that matters most. The frosted display shows you the temperature when you're close to it and disappears when you walk away and it's easy to install yourself.
- Batteries included
- Connectivity - The product requires the following to be able to connect; WiFi internet connection, Phone or tablet running iOS or Android and the Nest app
- Includes Nest Thermostat E, Heat Link E, Power adapter, Trim plate, Screws, Terminal blocks, Quick start guide, Welcome Guide and Warranty
- Programmes - Some of the programmes that the Thermostat offers include; Auto-schedule, Home/Away Assist, Energy History, Home Report and Safety Temperature Alert
Features and benefits
- Shows the temperature when you're close to it, then disappears when you walk away
- Use the Nest app to change the temperature from anywhere
- Use your home assistant and your voice to change the temperature
- It's all set to help you save money and energy from day one, and it's easy to adjust
- Turns itself down after you've left, so you don't heat an empty home
- Most people install the Nest Thermostat E in less than an hour
- Has over 100 preset programmes
|Control type||App controlled|
|Display||LCD colour display|
|Holiday mode||Holiday mode|
|Smart home compatibility||4|
|Smartphone compatibility||iOS & Android|
Badgerboi - 1 year ago
I recently updated the look of my entrance hall and landing, I couldn't bring myself to put up my existing thermostat so looked at the nest as the only good looking choice, I chose the E because the diffused display just looked incredible whilst not being intrusive, easy to install and even easier to look at, the build and feel is luxurious. Very happy
Bobby 3 - 1 year ago
I have always been somewhat concerned about apps being operated by my phone. The nest product is modern looking, more effective than I had thought. I would recommend this to anyone.
Bajatwala - 1 year ago
It is great
Great DIY alternative to the original
CB1989 - 1 year ago
Having already purchased the 3rd Gen Nest Thermostat to control my downstairs heating, I was saving up to purchase another one (+ installation) for the upstairs when the Nest E was finally released in the UK. Due to it not needing to be wired directly into the boiler, I was able to install it myself (in under 20 minutes!) and still get the same great features and usability! Would 100% recommend!
Bencraft - 1 year ago
The Nest product was recommended to me and so we were offered the Nest Thermostat E via LEAP. Compared to our old thermostat it is easy to programme, operate and appears to e much more efficient than our old one. I would recommend this product to anyone.