See more Glues & adhesives
Gorilla Brush & Nozzle Superglue 12g
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Gorilla Super Glue Brush & Nozzle features a precision tip nozzle and fine bristle brush, perfect for controlled application on any project. Developed for repairs in an instant, Gorilla Super Glue dries in 10 – 45 seconds and is formulated for increased impact resistance.
- Suitable for Ceramics, leather, metal, rubber, some plastics, stone & wood
- Resistant to impact
- Apply a small amount of Gorilla Super Glue to one surface. Only one drop per 6.5cm2 recommended. To use brush, unscrew full cap and wipe the brush on the inner rim of the bottle to remove excess glue. Apply a small amount of Gorilla Super Glue to one surface. Only one drop per 6.5cm2 recommended. To use nozzle, unscrew upper cap and remove. Press the two surfaces together between 10-45 seconds. Set time can vary based on amount of glue and type of surface glued. Excess glue can cause delayed or failed bond. Wait 24 hours for full cure.
- Store in a cool, dry area, avoid storing in high moisture prone areas such as bathrooms, kitchens, utility rooms and do not refrigerate.
- Store away from children and animals
Features and benefits
Gorilla Super Glue Brush & Nozzle is Impact-Tough™, meaning it’s formulated for increased impact resistance to handle wear and tear. An anti-clog cap with a metal pin inside ensures an airtight seal for maximum reusability. It’s Gorilla tough, every time.
- Two Ways to Dispense - Fine bristle brush for controlled coverage with less mess & precision nozzle for quick, easy dispensing.
- Impact Tough™ - Formulated for impact resistance and strength.
- Fast Setting - Dries in just 10-45 seconds, with no gripping required.
- Bonds - Metal, wood, ceramic, paper, rubber and more!
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Bonding strength||Strong bond strength|
|Drying time||1 min|
|Maximum application temperature||104°C|
|Maximum heat resistance temperature||104°C|
|Minimum application temperature||-53°C|