See more Glues & adhesives
Gorilla Clear Liquid Contact adhesive
Gorilla contact adhesive clear is repositionable and dries crystal clear.
- Extra strong bond strength
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Store away from children and animals
Features and benefits
- Repositionable - Holds in seconds but allows flexibility when positioning
- 100% waterproof - Washer/dryer safe – ideal for fabrics
- No-run formula for increased control
- Remains flexible once cured
- Applies and dries clear – ideal for glass. Bonds fabric, leather, glass, plastics*, rubber, wood, metal, and more. (*Not suitable for polypropylene (PP), polyethylene (PE) or polystyrene (PS))
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|CE marked||Not CE marked|
|Drying time||5 min|
|Instructions for storage||Store in a cool, dry location|
|Instructions for use||Apply adhesive to each surface to be bonded. Allow adhesive to partially dry. For maximum bond strength, wait approx. 2 minutes before joining surfaces. Compress surfaces firmly together when final position is achieved|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Maximum application temperature||32°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Resistant to heat||Resistant to heat|
|Resistant to moisture||Moisture resistant|
|Resistant to water||Waterproof|
Paul o Marinheiro - 12 days ago
Completely useless compared with other well known contact adhesives. Dony waste your money.
Hughie02 - 22 days ago
Doesnt spread at all and takes a while to stick wood together.
Inferior to the Dial glue that my local B&Q used to sell
Bob in Ealing - 1 month ago
Sticking metal and plastic, to my horror, after 24 hours some joints had moved but "luckily" were still wet. How long do I have to wait before they dry and actually stick? After many attempts other joints are still wet after 2 days.
Works really well
Jance - 3 months ago
I bought this glue to repair a large ceramic garden pot that had broken into 3 pieces. It has held together despite many weeks of rain.