See more Glues & adhesives
Gorilla Superglue 15g
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Its high strength and quick set time make Gorilla Super Glue the go-to adhesive for a variety of household projects. Developed for repairs in an instant, the clear glue dries in just 10-45 seconds.
- Suitable for Ceramics, leather, metal, rubber, some plastics, stone & wood
- Resistant to impact
- Apply a small amount of Gorilla Super Glue to one surface. Only one drop per 6.5cm2 recommended. Set time can vary based on amount of glue and type of surface glued. Excess glue can cause delayed or failed bond. Press the two surfaces together between 10-45 seconds. Wait 24 hours for full cure.
- Store in a cool, dry area, avoid storing in high moisture prone areas such as bathrooms, kitchens, utility rooms and do not refrigerate.
- Store away from children and animals
Features and benefits
- Impact Tough™ - Formulated for impact resistance and strength.
- Fast Setting - Dries in just 10-45 seconds, with no gripping required.
- Anti-Clog Cap - Keeps Super Glue from drying out. It’s Gorilla tough use after use.
- Bonds - Metal, wood, ceramic, paper, rubber and more!
- Ready for light handling after 1-5 minutes
- Suitable for heavy domestic & general commercial use including living rooms, hallways, bedrooms & kitchens
- Suitable for warm water underfloor heating systems under 28 degrees
- Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause respiratory irritation. EUH202: Cyanoacrylate. Danger. Bonds skin and eyes in seconds. Keep out of the reach of children. EUH208: Contains: (1,4-dihydroxybenzene) May produce an allergic reaction.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Bottle spout|
|Bonding strength||Strong bond strength|
|Drying time||1 min|
|Maximum application temperature||104°C|
|Minimum application temperature||-53°C|