Grange Portico Natural Garden Pergola
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Portico pergola from Grange with it's traditional lattice design can be used as a walkway for a path or a stand alone feature
- Pressure treated
- Guarantee - 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
Create an attractive yet sturdy arch with the Portico Pergola Whether its over a pathway or a stand alone feature, this arch is sure to be an attractive focus point in your garden
- Grow climbing plants up the sides of this structure to create an attractive natural canopy
- Pressure treated to ensure maximum penetration of the wood treatment which prolongs the life of the structure against rot and decay
- Supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and all fixings provided. Minimum 2 persons are required to build this unit
- Love your garden and make the most of your outdoor space with this fantastic structure available from B&Q
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
A pergola is basically an open roof, set on posts or columns. They are great for encouraging trailing plants such as wisteria or honeysuckle to spread up and over them and providing welcome shade in a sunny patch.
Pergolas can be placed at the entrance to your garden, over a pathway, against a wall to shade a seating area or are ideal for framing an ornament.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery