See more Planters
Greena Hexagonal Raised Bed 30 cm High, 120cm each side
Sold & shipped by Select IP Ltd
Growing your own fruit and vegetables not only saves money, but also provides an extremely positive and fulfilling hobby. Our high-quality Timber Raised Beds provide an easily-accessible growing area, kept neatly separate from the rest of the garden. This makes it much easier to water & feed correctly, while also raising the growing area up to a more convenient height.
- Manufacturer guarantee: 1 month
- Suitable for Outdoor use
Features and benefits
Made in the UK using pressure-treated timber from a renewable source, you can rest assured that these Raised Beds are not only built to last, but mean you are playing your part in eco-friendly gardening that puts you one step closer to self-sufficiency. These Raised Beds have no base to allow for natural drainage and to allow some plants to extend their roots and obtain nutrients from deeper into the ground.
- Smooth, planed finish for attractive appearance
- Delivered flat-packed & easy to assemble in minutes with full instructions included
- Made in the UK
- Made from pressure-treated renewable timber for long product life
- Ideal for growing vegetables, plants, herbs & more
- Other sizes and styles are also available in our range
- Includes strong corner posts, pre-drilled timber & all necessary fixings
- Overall assembled size approx. H30 x W240 x L240cm, Capacity approx. 1,122L