See more Plaster
Gyproc Easi-fill Quick dry White Two-coat filler & jointing compound, 10kg Bag
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Gyproc Easi-Fill joint filler use for plasterboard jointing and taping.
- Gyproc Easi-Fill joint filler use for plasterboard jointing and taping.
- Quick dry
Features and benefits
Combined setting and air-drying gypsum based material for both bulk filling and finishing. Ideal for repairs, chasing in and patching. This product has a working time of just 60 minutes and any second coat can be applied in 140 minutes. High coverage rate and minimal drying shrinkage allows easy application and sanding
- Two-coat filler and finishing jointing compound for drywal systems
- Easy to mix, apply and sand
- superb coverage
- Minimal shrinkage - requires fewer coats, saving time and money
- ideal for fixing cove
- Apply by hand, 60 minute working time
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Drying time||1 h|
|Application method||Plastering trowel|
|Number of coats||2|