See more Paint brushes
Harris Ultimate Precision tip Paint brush
Sold & shipped by B&Q
The Harris 1 inch precision tip paint brush has been specifically designed and engineered to get the Ultimate finish on walls and ceilings using emulsion paints.
- Suitable for Water-based paints
- Comfort grip handle
- Resistant to rust
- After use with water-based paints, such as emulsion, remove the excess paint and wash in warm soapy water, or rinse in clean running water or cleaning fluids. Then immediately dry thoroughly. Bristle loss may occur if left to soak or if left in a damp area.
Features and benefits
This Harris Ultimate paint brush features unique blade technology for neat edges and precision. With one dip of paint, the specifically engineered tapered head gives you an edge as thin as a blade – for the control and precision you need to deal with tricky areas. Ditch the masking tape and cut in like a professional.
- For use when cutting in around light switches, plug sockets and other detailed areas
- Tailored for use with water-based paints like emulsion
- Available in other sizes, 1.5" & 2"
- Guaranteed no bristle loss with Harris’s patented no-loss technology
|Bristle type||Synthetic bristles|
|Number of pieces||1|