Harris Vanquish 4" Stripper blade, Pack of 2
[This is a block of tabs..]
This stripper blade is perfect for stripping wallpaper & removing ceramic & vinyl tiles.
- Super sharp ground edge stainless steel blade
- Rust resistant durable construction
Features and Benefits
- Super sharp ground edge and heavy duty construction makes the job easier
|Material||Stainless steel blade|
Help & Advice
How to guides
While it can be tempting to get painting as soon as possible when you want to decorate a room, it’s worth taking the time to make sure your room and surfaces are best prepared before you begin. Getting the preparation right is crucial to achieving the perfect finish. It’ll also help to keep things neater and cleaner, and reduce the need for additional coats of paint. No paint can completely cover dirty or uneven surfaces, so tackling this at the start of the project avoids the need for extra work later on.
In this guide we’ll walk you through the most important steps to take, and show you how to;
- Empty your room ready for decorating, and protect fixtures and fittings you aren't painting
- Clean your walls to help paint adhere
- Fill holes and cracks and smooth your walls for the best possible finish
- Prime stained surfaces or those which have not been painted before
Once you've completed these tasks you should have a smooth, even surface ready to be painted.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This filling knife is perfect for perfect filling to create a professional, smooth finish. The flexible blade gives greater control, without risking gouging. Beechwood scale tang handle Flexible hollow ground high carbon steel blade Rust free highly durable construction