See more Floor tiles
Herringbone Natural Matt Oak effect Porcelain Wall & floor Tile, Pack of 48, (L)330mm (W)80mm
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Update your home interior with the Natural Herringbone porcelain floor tiles. Each pack contains 48 tiles.
- Suitable for Any room, including wet-rooms
- Medium slip resistance
- Frost protected after sealing
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- We recommend that tiles are fixed in accordance with British Standard BS5385 Parts 1 to 5 and BS8000 Part 11. Ensure that the surface to be tiled is sound, clean, dry and free of dust, grease or any loose material. All surfaces must be completely secure without any obvious deflection and capable of carrying the additional weight of the tile. Because of the strength of the porcelain we recommend using an electric diamond wheel tile cutter with a diamond encrusted blade, particularly for irregular or curved cuts. Always follow the grout manufacturer instructions.
- Easy to clean and maintain with mild detergent.
- Guarantee - 10 years
Features and benefits
Purposely designed to mimic the texture of real wood, these porcelain wood effect tiles in light oak will complement any room. Each tile is 8 x 30cm, which makes them ideal for creating a beautiful herringbone laying pattern. Made from durable porcelain, making them ideal for high-traffic areas in your home.
- Suitable for use indoor or outdoor.
- A grain texture that mimics the look of natural wood.
- The perfect blend of practicality and style. Achieve the herringbone wood look with the durability of porcelain.
- These tiles do not require sealing and are ready for immediate installation.
- This product is frost protected after sealing.
|Brand||House of Mosaics|
|Location||Indoor & outdoor|
|Maximum load (kg)||114.5kg|
|Tile body coloured||Not coloured|