We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Rubble sacks
Hippobag Midibag, 1000kg
Our MIDIBAG is designed for safe removal of heavy and inert waste such as garden or building waste. As the smallest size in the HIPPOBAG range, it is ideal for most DIY and trade projects. Collection is booked and paid for separately at £122.49 for the MIDIBAG.
- Simply buy the bag, fill it up with waste from your project, then call HIPPO on 0333 999 0 999 to arrange collection
Features and benefits
- No trips to the tip or waiting for skips required
- Collection service: Simply buy the bag, fill it up with waste for your project, then call HIPPO on 0333 999 0 999 to book & pay for collection
- Contents will be recycled, keeping waste out of landfill
- Environmental information: Over 95% of your waste will be recycled
- Licence: No need for permits, just place it within 4 metres of the road for collection
- Durable woven polypropylene construction means it can be used again & again, or phone up & use the Hippo waste removal service
- Collection of your HIPPO bag is arranged for and paid for separately through HIPPO so that you can fill your bag as quickly or slowly as you want and arrange for a collection to suit you.
|Maximum weight capacity||1000kg|
I got this for rubble and rubbish in my van
F1 Fan - 4 months ago
I purchased one of these to cart rubble and rubbish in my small van as small bags fall over or rip, I ended up keeping it for 4 years and it was still in good shape, I lent it to my brother in law who used it for another year but he kept dragging it on concrete and tarmac when full so the bottom ripped slowly but I didn't want it back. I have since used another as a pick up great service and quick.
Good product horrendous collection charge!
DIY obsessed - 6 months ago
The bag is good quality and perfect when a normal skip is too big or impractical. Hippo's collection charge is rediculous. I contacted my local and professional skip hire company who charged £60 inc vat. Used them before for full size skips!
Bag good, hippobag deal not so good
JerryUK - 1 year ago
Wanted large bag. This was good size. But the hippobag deal is incredibly poor value. £125 for the bag and disposal, and you lose the bag so have to buy another one. Can't get my head round this excessive price for such a small amount of rubbish. By they are in business and surviving, so I guess they must be successful and popular!! Bemused
Josh28 - 1 year ago
Perfect for my job. Easy to fit on carboot. Excellent product
Well made bag
Randolph the beard - 3 years ago
I was rather hoping this would be a little smaller than a standard dumpy bag which was my fault alone. These are little too heavy when full, I use em for grass cuttings and shrub clippings. Something 2/3 the size and something that stays stood up when empty would be great