See more Thermostats & Central Heating Controls
Hive Heating & hot water Thermostat
Our stores do not stock this product
- Includes Pack includes: Hive 2 thermostat, User & welcome guides and 4x AA batteries
- Battery & mains electricity powered
Features and Benefits
Hive is a wireless thermostat that can be controlled at home or remotely from a mobile, tablet or laptop. With Hive you'll never need to heat an empty home again so you could save money on your heating bills each year. Set up to 6 heating and hot water schedules a day. Boost heating and hot water for up to six hours. Geolocation feature sends heating alerts when leaving or returning home. Holiday mode lets you tell Hive your holiday dates helping you to save energy whilst you’re away. Automatic Frost Protection helps prevent pipes from freezing when the temperature dips below 7⁰C. There’s no need to change energy supplier and Hive works on existing heating systems.
- The new Hive thermostat lets you control your heating and hot water at home or from your mobile, tablet or laptop - you can even send texts to change the settings if your internet connection drops
- Never heat an empty home again so you could save money on your energy bills each year
- Hive works on your existing heating system
- Hive works no matter who supplies your energy
- Hive is a wireless thermostat with LED display
|Compatibility||Hive Active Heating is compatible with the vast majority of UK gas, oil and LPG central heating systems.|
|Override facility||30 mins to 6 hour boost|
|Smartphone compatibility||iOS (7.0 or later) & Android (2.3 or later)|
looks great & suits my flexible lifestyle
Mrs Coconut - 1 year ago
Purchased as as our life is not in a set routine, we wanted to control the heating and hot water so that no matter what time we come home we can have a hot bath and a warm house.
Easy to install on a standard setup that we already had. App is very easy to use and manage to set times for heating and water and you can boost it out of the set timings - which is great if you are away and the temperature changes and you are on your way home.
I would recommend for anyone wanting to go Smart!
Apples2 - 2 years ago
Had for about a year pleased with ability to control all aspects . Light water sockets although rather expensive. So far no problems like I can play with the lights when out
KS1 - 3 years ago
I've used it for about a month and it a great product