See more Bug Killer
Home Defence AntStop
Our stores do not stock this product
- Kills ants and their nests for a long lasting tangible barrier
- Do not exceed recommended application rate and wash hands after use. Store in a cool dry place
Features and benefits
- Kills ants and their nests, and forms a long lasting tangible barrier
- Designed not to kill ants instantly but instead ensure they they take Ant Stop! granules back to the nest so the entire colony can be destroyed
- Easy to use - no dust, less mess
- Effective for up to 1 month after application
- Active ingredient derived from nature
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
denvillesman - 10 days ago
Ants ignore it. Have carried on with their business right through and around it! Very disappointing and waste of money! Best to pickup the powder with the Japanese name from another store.
Best I have found
Ant killer - 3 months ago
This is the only ant killer that I have found that works less messy than the ant powder which goes everywhere. Used it at my home and my mother in laws she has had a ant problem ever year and nothing we tried worked until I found Antstop brilliant.
This is great. Works a treat.
Minimilistics - 4 months ago
I have had ants in my wall cavity for 3 years. I have used powders and other ant stuff but they kept coming back. I put a couple of tea spoons of this on the outside of my wall, they ate it and carried it off back in their hole and ( not talking anything up ) but I have been 2 years ant free.
Ants totally ignore it!
ItsPeter - 1 year ago
Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Left a big pile (20g as recommended) all over the entrance to the nest but the ants have totally ignored it.
Very disappointing and complete waste of money!