See more Fire maintenance & fuel
Homefire Ecoal Smokeless Soild fuel briquettes, 10kg
3 for £16. Discount applied at checkout. Available for in store click and collect only.
- Long lasting
- Low ash content
- Smokeless fuel
Features and benefits
- Ecoal50 is a revolutionary smokeless coal which is produced from 50% renewable materials and a blend of naturally smokeless mineral fuels.
- Burns 38% hotter than house coal and last significantly longer
- Emits up to 40% less Carbon Dioxide than house coal and is considered CO2 neutral as a renewable energy source
- Low ash content
- Emits 80% less smoke than house coal so can be used in all parts of the UK including smokeless zones
- Less fuel used to achieve same heat output means less re-fueling
- Recommended for getting your fire off to a roaring start
- Please note that as of August 2018 we’ve reviewed how we store our logs and firewood and have moved our range inside the store
Charlton 01 - 14 days ago
I used this product for the first time last night and it’s still burning 24 hours later . Used one fire lighter and three quarter filled my open fire grate and didn’t add to it all night ! Burns a lot hotter then wood or normal coal as well
jasonb - 1 month ago
We only use this for coal now - big pieces, burns well, not too smokey, and less environmentally damaging and polluting than other options. Wish it was a little cheaper though
Goody2b34 - 1 month ago
Bought 6 bags and immediately noticed that it was hotter, and we didn’t have to refill the fire as often and now the fire last well into the next morning .
Really don’t understand all the negative reviews as we haven’t experienced anything but positive
Used for multi fuel stove
Joolez - 1 month ago
Long lasting burn , clean , smokeless. Good value and lights easily with fire lighting cubes .
Not very good
jason432 - 2 months ago
I bought six bags, wish I hadn't. Compressed coal dust, so it just clogs up your grills and grates, needs lots of air to burn fast and hot or it doesn't kick out much heat at all. Wouldn't recommend.