See more Fire Maintenance & Fuel
Homefire Ecoal Smokeless Soild fuel briquettes, 10kg
3 for £16. Discount applied at checkout. Available for in store click and collect only.
- Long lasting
- Low ash content
- Smokeless fuel
Features and benefits
- Ecoal50 is a revolutionary smokeless coal which is produced from 50% renewable materials and a blend of naturally smokeless mineral fuels.
- Burns 38% hotter than house coal and last significantly longer
- Emits up to 40% less Carbon Dioxide than house coal and is considered CO2 neutral as a renewable energy source
- Low ash content
- Emits 80% less smoke than house coal so can be used in all parts of the UK including smokeless zones
- Less fuel used to achieve same heat output means less re-fueling
- Recommended for getting your fire off to a roaring start
- Please note that as of August 2018 we’ve reviewed how we store our logs and firewood and have moved our range inside the store
Works really well
Anonymous - 15 days ago
Don’t understand the negative comments here as for me works brilliantly. Starting on some kindling first and sat here now :-)
This is rubbish do not buy.
Mozzersaimts - 2 months ago
Bought 3 bags of this rubbish, honestly an ibstocks brick would burn better. It just black rocks i thiml
Smokeless I’m choking
Graeme1212 - 3 months ago
This is not smokeless it’s full of smoke I’m actually smoking
Stored outside ( November 2019)
teeceeee - 11 months ago
picked some up, but was in outdoor, open storage and when got home was soaking wet and unusable.. despite website claiming that since august 2018 it would be stored inside.
it might be great if dry, but make sure yours hasnt been stored outside, despite their claims.
Really good product
Russthomas02 - 1 year ago
Lights and burns well , easy to use and plenty of heat especially if you know how to make a fire properly ( which many people don’t). Can easily get a fire going for 8-10 hours with this coal. The ash left is very easy to clean away using my bagless vacuum as it’s light and powdery. Only downside is the price that b and q charge for their coal compared to supermarkets etc