See more Logs & charcoal
Homefire Hardwood Logs
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Features and benefits
Kiln Dried Logs are a premium fuel and provide an unbeatable, authentic log fire with a heat and aroma that is unique to this type of fuel.
- Hardwood Logs burn hotter and longer than softwood as they are more dense
- How to use - Not for use in smoke controlled areas
- Product has a low impact on the environment as trees are replanted or allowed to regenerate naturally
- Certified as dried to less than 20% moisture Content. Less moisture means it burns hotter and with less smoke than wet logs
- Recommended for getting your fire off to a roaring start
- Please note that as of August 2018 we’ve reviewed how we store our logs and firewood and have moved our range inside the store
- Hardwood logs
- Ready to burn
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Kiln dried||Kiln dried|