See more Fire maintenance & fuel
Homefire Kiln dried Logs
3 for £16. Discount applied at checkout. Available for in store click and collect only.
- Hardwood logs
- Smoke Control Zones
- Ready to burn
Features and benefits
- Hardwood Logs burn hotter and longer than softwood as they are more dense
- How to use - Not for use in smoke controlled areas
- Product has a low impact on the environment as trees are replanted or allowed to regenerate naturally
- Certified as dried to less than 20% moisture Content. Less moisture means it burns hotter and with less smoke than wet logs
- Recommended for getting your fire off to a roaring start
- Please note that as of August 2018 we’ve reviewed how we store our logs and firewood and have moved our range inside the store
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Kiln dried||Kiln dried|
beware! Kiln dried logs are soaking wet.
PeterB6 - 1 month ago
Bought three bags of this from the Luton store. first two bags of these kiln dried logs were damp and I had the air them out for days. the third is soaking wet and the wood is soaking wet and starting to rot !!!
I had read bad reviews before buying that spoke of the same issue but I assumed that B&qQ would have read these and taken action. clearly not.
Don't buy these from the Luton store they clearly do not realise/care that this product needs to be stored out of the rain. what a shambles!
tommyt11 - 1 month ago
Bought 3 bags as I was in a tight spot for fuel. I had my suspicions on examination but thought I would at least try them. No way are these dry below 20% - they feel heavy and don't have that dry feel to them. Can't get a fire going with them. I've emailed Woodsure to ask them to look at this supplier as I think they are breaking trading standards with this rubbish.
Kiln dried then floated to the shop?
Ben45 - 2 months ago
2 large bags of sodden wood. Had to dry for a considerable time before usable.
Mosm5021 - 3 months ago
I have been buying this for four years. It is always better than bulk bought hardwood.
Terrible product. Smokes like hell
Andy 79 - 4 months ago
Bought these last month. And have been stored in a warm dry garage. Tried them tonight and each log has smoked loads throughout the burn