See more Fire maintenance & fuel
Homefire Kiln dried Logs
Mix and match 3 for £17. Discount applied at checkout.
- Hardwood logs
- Smoke Control Zones
- Ready to burn
Features and benefits
- Hardwood Logs burn hotter and longer than softwood as they are more dense
- How to use - Not for use in smoke controlled areas
- Product has a low impact on the environment as trees are replanted or allowed to regenerate naturally
- Certified as dried to less than 20% moisture Content. Less moisture means it burns hotter and with less smoke than wet logs
- Recommended for getting your fire off to a roaring start
- Please note that as of August 2018 we’ve reviewed how we store our logs and firewood and have moved our range inside the store
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Kiln dried||Kiln dried|
RILEY33 - 2 months ago
I bought three bags used for the first time yesterday. I am new to fire pits and have nothing to compare it with but the fire lit Easily. I used a whole bag in a few hours, so that seemed a lot. But overall I was very pleased.
Not worth the money
Delboy1969 - 3 months ago
They burn through so fast a full bag only lasted a few hours... Truly disappointed
Okay depending on the log size
JohnathanH - 4 months ago
Bought these to use in our new log burner. The first few worked well enough but as we got to the second half of the bag the pieces were much bigger and wouldn't catch light well. Had to cut these down smaller before use. Okay for starting out but would probably move on to a more specialist supplier eventually.
Dry, little smoke, get what you buy!
Adammm - 5 months ago
Brought 2 bags, only one used so far but happy with the product. Little smoke produced once burning which is ideal and burns for a good length of time.
beware! Kiln dried logs are soaking wet.
PeterB6 - 8 months ago
Bought three bags of this from the Luton store. first two bags of these kiln dried logs were damp and I had the air them out for days. the third is soaking wet and the wood is soaking wet and starting to rot !!!
I had read bad reviews before buying that spoke of the same issue but I assumed that B&qQ would have read these and taken action. clearly not.
Don't buy these from the Luton store they clearly do not realise/care that this product needs to be stored out of the rain. what a shambles!