See more Fire Maintenance & Fuel
Homefire Kiln dried Logs
3 for £16. Discount applied at checkout. Available for in store click and collect only.
- Hardwood logs
- Smoke Control Zones
- Ready to burn
Features and benefits
- Hardwood Logs burn hotter and longer than softwood as they are more dense
- How to use - Not for use in smoke controlled areas
- Product has a low impact on the environment as trees are replanted or allowed to regenerate naturally
- Certified as dried to less than 20% moisture Content. Less moisture means it burns hotter and with less smoke than wet logs
- Recommended for getting your fire off to a roaring start
- Please note that as of August 2018 we’ve reviewed how we store our logs and firewood and have moved our range inside the store
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Kiln dried||Kiln dried|
Mosm5021 - 26 days ago
I have been buying this for four years. It is always better than bulk bought hardwood.
Terrible product. Smokes like hell
Andy 79 - 1 month ago
Bought these last month. And have been stored in a warm dry garage. Tried them tonight and each log has smoked loads throughout the burn
Logs burn well
Surreyarea - 1 month ago
Been buying these for few months. Little expensive for amount.
Fine for small fire.
Dug1 - 3 months ago
Used in the garden in a fire pit. Did well. Stored dry in shed.
Perfect for BBQ
Jeje - 5 months ago
These logs are amazing. They are as dry as the Sahara, they burn brilliantly, no issues whatsoever. They lasted a good 2 rounds of bbqing before adding more and it only took 1 bag. Easy to put out which was not difficult as there was hardly anything to put out. Highly recommended.