See more Fire Maintenance & Fuel
3 for £6. Discount applied at checkout. Available for in store click and collect only.
Helps to ensure that the fuel lights and the fire gets off to the best possible start.
- Kiln dried
Features and benefits
- This premium dry kindling wood comes from a sustainable source and is ideally cut into suitable lengths dry kindling wood comes from a sustainable source and is ideally cut into suitable lengths
- It comes in a water resistant plastic bag which keeps the dampness out and ensures that your kindling is easy to store and just as easy to light
- This kindling can be used on open fires, in stoves, boilers and barbecues
- Product has a low impact on the environment as trees are replanted or allowed to regenerate naturally
- Recommended for getting your fire off to a roaring start
- Please note that as of August 2018 we’ve reviewed how we store our logs and firewood and have moved our range inside the store
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Wood is Wood
JMmmmmm - 1 month ago
I always buy this, never had a problem, some pieces are chunky so I just put them on top, lights every time, I use the twizlers underneath to get them going
Much preferred to other firelighters
Katerpilar - 7 months ago
Burns for a long time, easy to light, no chemical smell on hands afterwards
tiny bag, poor value for money
howmuchwood - 2 years ago
I bought 3 bags because it was reduced, 3 for £5, and then realised that no weight or dimensions are given. That's because the bag is the size of a large dictionary. It weighs 1kg and measures 3" deep by 51/2 " wide by 10" long. The wood smells nice.
Danny_Reload - 2 years ago
All 3 packs Absolutely wet soaked through. Went out twice, then after a whole pack of fire lighters popped and cracked everywhere. It boasts to be kiln dried but after seems to have been left to get wet and rot.
trojan44 - 2 years ago
This is good quality dry kindling which burns very well. I suspect that those who said it did not burn well have no idea how to light a fire. You cant just light the kindling from a match and expect a roaring fire! The only reservation I have is that it is expensive for the quantity