See more Thermostats & Central Heating Controls
Honeywell HomeExpert Digital thermostat
Features and Benefits
The THR840 is a digital room thermostat that is more accurate than a mechanical room thermostat. Measurements from an electronic sensor are compared with your desired temperature and advanced control software is used to maintain the temperature in an energy efficient manner.
- ECO Button for energy saving - ECO button provides timed temperature setback to reduce energy demand
- System Control - heating and cooling functions from 5°C to 35°C
- Precise Temperature Control - typically accurate to within 0.5°C for maximum comfort
- Energy Efficient - uses TPI (Time Proportional & Integral) control which makes boilers operate more efficiently and provides close accurate control. It also has a self learning adaptive capability
- Ideal for Combi-Boilers - volt free connections are ideal for use with combination boilers or heating zones
- Easy to install - installation guide included, takes 15 minutes to install
|Minimum temperature range||5 °C|
|Maximum temperature range||35°C|
Basic and does the job
Readysalted32 - 6 months ago
Bought this today and took 5 minutes to swap over from an old 'analogue' type with a temperature dial. You only need two wires which is what most old stats will have connected to them.
TG tips - 10 months ago
Works ok but it’s very noisy and clicks regularly even when switched off. It’s very annoying and I think it will have to go into the bin.
Digital features Awsome
Flubber - 1 year ago
Bought 2 weeks ago looks great and so easy to fit well worth the price
Looks good but fails to deliver
Evil Uncle Mikey - 1 year ago
Bought to replace mechanical thermostat.
Installation in 15 minutes (it says!!) - I couldn't even disassemble the unit in 15 minutes. I ended up mangling the case as I failed to have the 3rd, 4th and 5th hands necessary.
When it comes to removal of the unit - it'll have t be wrenched off the wall as it's not possible to get access to the sprung lugs from outside the unit.
In operation - it clicks loudly like a set of frenetic castanets. Just too sensitive ..
A waste of money. Will be replaced with something else.
Like the big numbers ,goes up in halfs also
Waitesey - 2 years ago
I bought this a month ago , very good the only bad about it , our bedroom is right next to it and you can hear it click on and off !