See more Thermostats & Central Heating Controls
Honeywell Homeexpert Room thermostat
- Suitable for - Suitable for surface or switch box mounting. Easy replacement for existing analogue room thermostats
Features and Benefits
The THR830 Room Thermostat is an ideal replacement for existing mechanical room thermostats.
- The THR830 Room Thermostat is an ideal replacement for existing mechanical room thermostats.
- System Control - domestic heating and cooling functions with 10ºC to 30ºC set point range
- Diaphragm Sensing Element - ensures close temperature control for all loads and applications
- Easy to install – easily accessible wiring terminals and installation guide included.
- Keep your home at a comfortable temperature whilst controlling heating bills
Very easy to install
Anonymous - 1 year ago
I bought this thinking that I may have to get an electrician in to fix it in for me, but as I have said very easy to install
kevinlufc - 3 years ago
Bought as a replacement for an older model (like for like'ish). Only issue is the temp range seems to have increased. Where as the older thermostat would kick in at say 18/20 this new unit wont kick in until say 25.
gwb007 - 3 years ago
If you are replacing a different thermostat just use the old instructions to determine which wire is which. Then use the new instructions to re-attach. The terminals' numbers may not be the same on both. Take a picture before disconnecting. It's better than memory.
Basic,solid unit.Easy replacement
maxthesticks - 4 years ago
Very Basic but good quality replacement for an older model. Clearly marked and easy to wire up.
Jaige - 5 years ago
An attractive, good value product, easy to fit.
Also it has the least play between switching on and of of all the similar thermostats I tried so its the most accurate at maintaining the required room temperature.