Hotpoint SH89PXS Stainless Steel Electric Single Oven
[This is a block of tabs..]
Enjoy cooking again with this stainless steel built-in electric single oven from Hotpoint. The eight functions, 1 tray, 3 grids and sturdy design are easy to use. The 58L oven capacity is designed for everyday cooking.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Energy rating - A
- Grill - Full grill
- Timer - Programmable timer
- Comes with - 1 tray, 3 grids
Features and Benefits
The SH 89 P X S Hotpoint built-in single oven is bursting full of features, from pizza to pastries this oven covers all the bases!
- Pyrolytic cleaning - Keeps your oven clean with a special programme that safely locks the door and heats up to 500ºC to burn off any fat and grease, leaving just a small pile of ash. And, at just a few pence per cycle, it’ll save you money in oven cleaners and gloves!
- Fast cooking - The fast cooking feature uses the inner element to pre-heat the oven, then switches to the out element for ongoing cooking at a more gentle heat. This can save up to 40% in cooking time and is ideal for ready meals and pizzas.
- Pastries programme - this function uses a combination of top and rear elements with the fan to circulate air around the food guarantees rapid baking of pastries with that perfect golden finish.
- Pizza programme - This uses a combination of the circulaire fan and heat from the bottom to guarantee rapid baking of the dough. The bottom heat ensures your pizza always has a crispy bottom and the rear element delivers a perfect finish.
|Main oven capacity||58L|
|Material||Stainless steel exterior & grey enamel interior|
|Number of Functions||8|
|Glazing type||Triple glazed door|
Help & Advice
How to guides
For many of us, the kitchen is the heart of the home – it’s the place where we cook, where we gather to eat and where we entertain guests. It can often do double-duty as a playroom, dining room, laundry, home office and more. Therefore, it’s no surprise that kitchens often show wear and tear quickly.
Thankfully, creating a new look in your kitchen doesn’t mean you need to start again from scratch. Transformations can often be quick and simple – and most need next-to-no tools. We’re talking low mess, low fuss, and maximum impact.
To get you inspired, here are our top tips to inject a breath of fresh air into your kitchen. They’re easy projects that can be completed start to finish in a couple of hours at most. So grab your supplies, let’s get started!
Whether it’s to be head chef and cook for a dinner party, bake a showstopper cake or simply reheat a meal, the oven offers it all in one appliance. A feature of many modern kitchens, an integrated oven fits seamlessly within the cabinets and with the design and layout of the room. With so many features and functions available, finding the most suitable oven in your budget can be a complicated process.
Read our guide to find out all about the benefits and features of our range, and work out which model is the best fit for you and your home.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery