See more Hose Reels
Hozelock Hose pipe cart With wheels (L)40m
Our stores do not stock this product
- Comes with Spray gun & plus fittings
- Three piece winding handle
- Garden watering. Do not use this product for drinking water
Features and benefits
- This assembled hose cart comes with 40 m of high quality hose & all the fittings you will require to start watering immediately
- Constructed using hard wearing, UV stable plastics ensures this unit stands the test of time
- Complete with 40 m of 12.5 mm high quality hose
- Complete with multi spray watering gun & plus fittings
- The telescopic towing handle lets you move the cart around your garden quickly & easily
|Colour||Grey & yellow|
Happy Hose Owner - 1 month ago
After reading some of the reviews on here, which resulted in me being more than slightly sceptical, I went ahead and bought e hose reel, even though the majority of reviews said it was extremely difficult to set up. These people would appear to have difficulty in following simple diagrams, as it took all of about 5 minutes to unwind, connect the hose to the reel and wind it back on
Turns out 40m is quite a bit longer than I thought though...
Would definitely recommend you but one (if you’re looking for a 40m hose on a reel)
A Grieg - 10 months ago
Great buy. Brilliant length, makes jobs so much easier. Only fault I find is with the design. Hose is smooth to unwind but if sides were made higher it would stop the hose from continuously falling over the side when trying to reel back in, makes what should be a simple manoeuvre a bit frustrating.
Anonymous - 10 months ago
Easy to use, flexible and durable. Good length. Extendable handle.
Instructions were useless!!!
Carlisleboy - 11 months ago
Wouldn’t buy again or recommend, leaking still!!!!
The instructions are absolute rubbish!
Dr Michel - 1 year ago
Without looking on the internet first, I bought this model this morning and have spent about 2 hours trying to fix the long hose to the internal part of the reel body without success. It continually leaks. Fitting the 1.5 meter hose to the tap is easy.
I'm going to pack it away and try to get my money back!