See more Hose connectors
Hozelock Pro Yellow Hose pipe connector (W)170mm
This Hozelock Metal hose repair connector is ideal for repairing damaged hoses or can be used to join two pieces of hose together.
- Ideal for repairing damaged hoses or can be used to join two pieces of hose together
- Compatible with Most UK indoor/outdoor taps or hoses
Features and benefits
For repairing a damaged hose, or permanently connecting two lengths of hose. The Pro Metal Hose Repair Connector is made from Nickel Plated Brass which ensures a strong & durable connection. It is also scratch & frost resistant. The Pro Repair Connector comes with a 3 year guarantee
- Made from Nickel Plated Brass
- It is strong, durable, scratch & frost resistant
- Can be used to connect two lengths of hose together to extend the length
Ejects the hose under pressure.
Imarinov - 1 year ago
Only a very short piece of the hose, about one inch in length, can actually be tucked inside the fitting. This makes the hose slip out all the time. The plastic ring inside that compresses the hose and holds it in place fell of after the first leak. The pins that go around the hose are very low quality, bend too easily and had white endings on from the beginning, like they are just about to break .Grey rubber tighteners won't follow the thread and don't screw on properly.