See more Floor Tiles
Hydrolic Black Matt Porcelain Floor tile, Pack of 25, (L)200mm (W)200mm
- Room use: Any room, excluding wet-rooms
- Medium slip resistance
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- It is recommended not to use abrasive or corrosive cleaners. On completion of cleaning, make sure the surface is dry before use
Features and benefits
Make a huge difference to your interior with this extremely resistant, high quality and realistic décor tile
- This tile showcases the beauty of real concrete cement
- The tiles are finished with a glaze and are resistant against stains and water damage. Perfect for muddy footprints, rainy days & accidental spills
- Choose from six neutral colours to find your perfect match
- This tile has a coloured body making the colour of the tile the same all the way through. This means chips are less noticeable
- The edges of this tile are rectified to create a perfect straight edge. Use a 2mm spacer instead of a typical 4mm spacer for a cleaner look
Good tiles but almost impossible to cut!!
Sarahpeach26 - 7 months ago
I bought a pack of these tiles for my hearth, they are excellent quality for the cost and look really stylish. The only problem I came across when laying them was that they are almost impossible to cut, I broke my parents tile cutter on the first tile. I then went to hire a bigger tile cutter and was told that I needed a wet tile cutter (which didn't cut them either) and in the end I hired a hand held angle grinder and had to angle grind every tile. They look great now its finished but it took hours and I wouldn't recommend unless you have the correct equipment.