See more Christmas silhouettes
Ice white LED Polar bear Silhouette
Greet your guests with this fun and festive polar bear. Ideal for lighting up outside your home it even has a music sensor to welcome your guests with a Christmas Carol
- Comes with Musical sensor plays 'Silent Night'. Sensor can also be switched off to allow a lights on function only. Built in speaker
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Power source: Battery-powered
- Suitable for: Indoor & outdoor use
Features and benefits
Inject some fun into your home this Christmas season with our adorable 3D baby polar bear light.
- This product is battery operated which means that it doesn’t need to be located near a power source.
- Timer function means you can set the product to come on at the same time every day for 6 hours, then off for 18 hours.
- This polar bear can be used either indoors or outdoors
- Cold white LEDs give a frosty, contemporary feel to your home and garden.
|Batteries included||Batteries sold separately|
|Battery name||AA (LR6)|
|Cable length (m)||0.6m|
|Light colour||Ice white|
|Location||Indoor & outdoor|
|Number of functions||1|
|Number of LEDs||40 x LED lights|
|Number of programmes||1|
1 year on, not working
Nikkisu - 6 months ago
I bought this last Christmas. Used it for the month of December, no problems. This year it’s come out the attic not working. Changed the batteries, no joy! Don’t expect this to last to 2021 if you buy this year!
Led polar bear
Michmcm - 7 months ago
Fantastic , fair price , batteries make it very easy to put where you want inside or out ..... but easy to be taken however very easy to bring in or move to a safe place
7686 - 1 year ago
Bought today with great excitement in readiness for the children to come home from school and it doesnt work. Brand new batteries, but absolutely no lights working. Have to waste time now going back to exchange it.
Baltd - 1 year ago
I would prefer this if it were a mains plug rather than battery powered but it is still good light and at a great price (especially with the 20% off!). However, the music that plays when you get close to the sensor is awful! It is someone singing silent night and the sound quality is bad. It would be better if it were a tune rather than someone singing. Fortunately, there is the option to turn this off.