See more Planters
IDEALIST Contemporary Trough Garden Planter, Grey Concrete Light Outdoor Large Plant Pot H51.5 L100 W36 cm, 185L
Sold & shipped by Instadecor Ltd
The rustic appeal of stone surfaces has been beautifully captured in this large concrete trough planter. The rectangular plant pot is made for all types of outdoor conditions — no matter how cold or wet it gets. A great addition to the terrace garden, deck, patio, outhouse, balcony, veranda, or the porch. Its calm grey color highlights the hand-finished surface even more. The floor planter can be a great gift for someone who enjoys gardening or wants the latest addition in modern landscaping elements!
- Manufacturer guarantee: 1 year
- For longevity and to prevent the surface from weathering signs such as surface changes, paint changes, mineral deposits, green algae we advise to use a water or concrete sealer on this product before planting. Please refer to the manufacturers operations and maintenance manual and planting guide found on the right in PDF format.
Features and benefits
If your order is BIG and BULKY and more than 3 large sized units it will arrive on a wooden pallet. Instructions will be sent on how to accept the delivery.
- SAVE THE EARTH This outdoor planter trough can be recycled in the future
- DURABLE FIBER & STONE MIX makes the perfect material for trough planters outdoor. Dimensions displayed in the description and shown in the visual imagery are outer edge/lip measurements. (Outer edge to outer edge) This planter has a top edge solid lip that has a thickness of up to 2-3 cm on each side. This will reduce the maximum inner planting space by a total of 4-6 cm
- UV & FROST RESISTANT large outdoor garden planters. Thhis planting pot has a modern concrtee look. The rectangular planter has enough space to allow multiple flower planting options
- DRAINAGE HOLES have been predrilled for your convenience. Take landscaping decor to the next level and keep your plants happy
- HANDCRAFTED grey matt surface may have traces of manual production marks in the form of light chips around edges, scuffs and pits
|Drainage holes||Drainage holes|