See more Planters
IDEALIST Vertical Ribbed Vintage Style Trough Garden Planter, Faux Lead Dark Grey Outdoor Plant Pot H30 L80 W30 cm, 72L
Sold & shipped by Instadecor Ltd
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
The rustic appeal of stone surfaces has been beautifully captured in this large concrete trough planter. The rectangular plant pot is made for all types of outdoor conditions — no matter how cold or wet it gets. A great addition to the terrace garden, deck, patio, outhouse, balcony, veranda, or the porch. Its dark grey color highlights the hand-finished surface even more. The floor planter can be a great gift for someone who enjoys gardening or wants the latest addition in modern landscaping elements!
- Suitable for Outdoor use
- Manufacturer guarantee: 1 year
- For longevity and to prevent the surface from weathering signs such as surface changes, paint changes, mineral deposits, green algae we advise to use a water or concrete sealer on this product before planting. Please refer to the manufacturers operations and maintenance manual and planting guide found on the right in PDF format.
Features and benefits
If your order is BIG and BULKY and more than 3 large sized units it will arrive on a wooden pallet. Instructions will be sent on how to accept the delivery.
- DRAINAGE HOLES have been predrilled for your convenience. Take landscaping decor to the next level and keep your plants happy
- DURABLE FIBER & STONE MIX makes the perfect material for trough planters outdoor. Dimensions displayed in the description and shown in the visual imagery are outer edge/lip measurements. (Outer edge to outer edge) This planter has a top edge solid lip that has a thickness of up to 2-3 cm on each side. This will reduce the maximum inner planting space by a total of 4-6 cm
- UV & FROST RESISTANT large outdoor garden planters. The elegant ribbed pattern gives this planting pot a timeless look. This window box has enough space to allow multiple flower planting options
- HANDCRAFTED dark grey matt surface may have traces of manual production marks in the form of light chips around edges, scuffs and pits
- SAVE THE EARTH This outdoor planter trough can be recycled in the future
|Drainage holes||Drainage holes|