Idual Jasmine Black Gloss Floor Lamp with Remote
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays) for next day Click & Collect. Orders placed Sunday 27th May will be ready for collection Tuesday 29th May - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Jasmine gloss black LED floor lamp has a swivelling head and is ideal for use in living rooms or as a reading lamp, it's simple design means it will fit in with a range of room styles. This table lamp is part of iDual’s complete lighting system that allows you to control the colour temperature and light intensity of the lighting around your home. This lamp comes with the iDual remote control so you have everything you need to get started with your iDual lighting system.
- Easy to turn on & off with the Push switch
- Recommended for bedrooms & living areas
- Matching table lamp available
Features and Benefits
- With the compatible iDual remote, you have access to 16 present mood options which changes the colour of the light; including party and ocean breeze, which is perfect for relaxing.
- The colour wheel gives you complete freedom to adjust the light colour to suit your needs, switch between full colour and pastel colours or blend together to create your perfect atmosphere.
- It's not just about colour, the iDual lighting system also allows you to play with white light. Choose a warm white for relaxing, a bright white light for working or there is even a light for waking up in the morning. Choose what suits you.
- Use this floor lamp as part of a larger iDual lighting system to create a dynamic lighting experience at home.
|Bulb supplied||Bulb supplied|
|Switch type||Push switch|
|Number of lamps||1|
|Cable length (m)||1.5 m|
|Care instructions||Wipe clean with a soft cloth|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A standard single pendant light fitting near the centre of the ceiling can sometimes leave a lot to be desired. As long as you can get to the ceiling void from above without too much disruption, it's not complicated to move a light to wherever you really need it. Alternatively, you can boost your light levels by adding extra pendants which you operate either by the existing switch or by a new one. You'll find that pre-wired lampholder-plus-flex combinations are widely available.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery