See more Sample tiles
Illusion White Gloss Patterned Stone effect Ceramic Wall & floor tile, (L)360mm (W)275mm, Sample
Unit of measure
- Suitable for Kitchen & bathroom
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- We recommend using 2 mm tile spacers for this style of tile
- While cleaning, never use an abrasive or corrosive cleaning product. Avoid shocks with sharp objects, wipe with a damp cloth if necessary
Features and benefits
- Suitable for splash areas and underfloor heating
- Recommend fitting with a minimum grout line of up to 2mm
- Recommended grout colour: White
- Recommended trim: White
- Made using reused ceramic materials, recycling materials into new products helps to keep waste out of landfill
Not white, disappointed
Emmawool94 - 5 days ago
Not as advertised online, should state beige/ pink as they are not white. Unfortunately it's too late to take them off now :/ i recommend looking instore before buying, lesson learnt.
It is ok but not white I don’t understand why the.
Halsadqau - 11 months ago
They are good but they are not white but you can tell as soon as you see them so just keep a open mind.
These tiles look pink on the wall.
tracey26 - 1 year ago
These tiles are not white, when they are on the wall they are more pink/brown in colour.
I was so disappointed with them, just had to take them down. They look nothing like they do in the pictures. If you want pink/brown tiles then maybe they are alright.
Ok, but not white.
Tired of DIY - 1 year ago
These are an Ok tile, but not white as in B and Q photos. They are more a beige colour. They cut well and the pattern looks good, just don’t expect them to look like they do in the advert on here.
S198 - 1 year ago
I brought this a few weeks back thinking these reviews must be wrong, but they are not. Tile is lovely easy to hang except you put up a white/grey tile and finish with pink/orange tiles. It looks like I have mixed up some boxes and put whatever I felt like on the wall in certain lights.