Indesit IWB71251ECO White Freestanding Washing Machine
[This is a block of tabs..]
A great washing machine for smaller households, with a 52 litre drum volume and 1200 rpm speed. It can help save on energy and cost too thanks to its economy wash options and A+ rating. But that doesn’t mean losing out on options, with 16 programmes, including a jeans and shoes options, you’ll be able to find the best choice for your clothes.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Energy rating - A+
- Water consumption per cycle - 41 L
- Annual water consumption - 10623 L
Features and Benefits
- Water Balance Technology - The machine uses just the right amount of water it needs, whatever the size of load, so you save water, energy and money on your utility bills.
- Variable Temperature and Variable Spin - You can lower the pre-set temperature and the spin speed on most of your favourite programmes – that means less creasing, less ironing and less wasted energy.
- Energy Saver Option - The Energy Saver button is great for lightly soiled items, it lowers the temperature and increases drum action, giving you the same great wash performance but with up to 70% energy savings (compared to cotton 30°C cycles).
- Delay Timer - Delay your laundry for up to 24 hours and save money with cheaper night time energy.
- Eco Time - No need to wait for a full load, this option can be used whenever you need to do a quick small wash. Completing 30% quicker but using up to 40% less water and energy, it's great for small loads of up to 3kg.
|Wash performance rating||A|
|Spin performance rating||B|
|Annual power consumption||201kWh/year|
|Number of preset programmes||16|
|Economy wash option||Economy wash options|
|Timer||12 hour timer|
|Safety feature||Safety delay to lock door|
|Material||Metal, plastic & rubber|
|Noise sound pressure||80dB(A)|
|Temperature controlled||Variable temperature control|
Help & Advice
How to guides
For many of us, the kitchen is the heart of the home – it’s the place where we cook, where we gather to eat and where we entertain guests. It can often do double-duty as a playroom, dining room, laundry, home office and more. Therefore, it’s no surprise that kitchens often show wear and tear quickly.
Thankfully, creating a new look in your kitchen doesn’t mean you need to start again from scratch. Transformations can often be quick and simple – and most need next-to-no tools. We’re talking low mess, low fuss, and maximum impact.
To get you inspired, here are our top tips to inject a breath of fresh air into your kitchen. They’re easy projects that can be completed start to finish in a couple of hours at most. So grab your supplies, let’s get started!
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery