See more Hacksaws
Irwin Bi-metal & plastic Hacksaw (L)300mm
With 24 TPI (teeth per inch), this 300mm long, bi-metal and plastic hacksaw from Irwin is specifically designed to cut wood, plastic tubes and metal tubes.
- 300 mm Bi-metal & plastic blade
- 24 teeth per inch
- Ergonomic grip handle handle
Features and Benefits
- Soft touch handle with good grip prevents slippage and aids in ergonomic usage
- The saw has a built-in blade storage for convenience and jab saw option for sawing in confined spaces
- 90° 180° Blade mounting for sawing large objects
- 99 year
|Material||Bi-metal & plastic|
|Blade length (mm)||300mm|
|Teeth per inch (TPI)||24|
akira5 - 3 years ago
I ordered this product a few weeks ago it's a very strong and steady hack saw, and was the best price in all the DIY store's i checked out.
Picture does not show correct saw.
KeithV - 4 years ago
The one in the store is not the model in the picture! the model shown is the professional one. The saw you buy is the standard model with no soft grips.