See more Panel Saws
Irwin Jack Universal Panel saw, 8 TPI
3 for 2 mix and match on hand tools, PTA and tool storage. Discount applied at checkout. Offer ends 22nd November.
Our stores do not stock this product
With eight teeth per inch, this steel 500mm patented tooth grind panel saw from Irwin Jack is specifically designed for domestic and trade use, gives an universal cut, and is used with a push & pull cut direction. The double ground teeth make short work of the material you need to cut down to size. It comes with an ergonomically designed, soft grip handle so you can work for a prolonged period of time. With a 45° & 90° angle guide built in, you can easily cut a specific angle with complete accuracy.
- Soft grip
- Suitable for Battens, branches, green wood, MDF, rough wood & timber
Features and Benefits
- Protouch grip handle with three times more elastomer for maximum soft feel
- Handle hand capacity, increased space for use with gloves and improved functionality
- Handle grip circumference, increased size for sturdy and robust feel
- High-quality C75 steel is stable and ensures maximum power transfer
|Teeth per inch||8|