See more Cabinet Doors
IT Kitchens Brookfield Textured Mussel Style Shaker Tall standard door (W)300mm
This stylish grey Tall standard door will spruce up any kitchen, giving it a contemporary feel.
- Mussel, non-framed door with a shaker design and textured finish
- Built to last - 10 year guarantee
- Compatible with 300mm tall wall cabinets - or 600mm tall wall cabinets and 625mm tall wall corner cabinets (2 packs required)
- Buying guide pack number - Pack A1
Features and Benefits
This Brookfield Textured Mussel Style Shaker kitchen is both beautifully chic and stylish. The muted grey finish complements the shaker doors to create a timeless heritage look.
- These kitchen doors are easy to clean, with no need for detergents, alcohol or abrasives. Simply wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry. Great for messy chefs.
- Our kitchen doors are designed and manufactured in Italy by experienced craftsmen and each kitchen is personally inspected and hand finished by experts. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q, from our range of handles to our soft close hinges.
|Compatibility||300mm tall wall cabinets - or 600mm tall wall cabinets and 625mm tall wall corner cabinets (2 packs required)|
|Material||MDF frame & chipboard centre panel|
|Handles included||Handles & door knobs are available separately|
|Hinges included||Hinges, including soft-close, available separately|
|Height (mm)||895 mm|
|Thickness (mm)||18 mm|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Don't mix them up
sailorf80 - 2 years ago
I needed 90cm high wall units, which could not be bought in store, so ordered them online. I needed a variety of widths and most of the ones that came up were from the Cooke and Lewis range. The two 300mm ones were from the IT range, but same height, same supplier I made the assumption that they were going to match. Only when I'd put the first one together and was mounting it on the wall did I notice at 29cm deep they are shallower than the Cooke and Lewis units by 4cm, plus they have the coffee bean pattern on the inside unlike all the others which are plain white. The IT units themselves are very standard, easy to assemble, rigid and do the job in all ways; however it's fair to say that compared to the other range they are noticeably lower in quality. I do think B and Q should do more on the website to ensure that particularly with wall units, people are made aware of the differences; I had to wait 2 weeks for delivery and expect will need to wait the same again before I can get this resolved.