See more Cabinet Doors
IT Kitchens Holywell Cream Style Classic Framed Integrated appliance Cabinet door (W)600mm
Our stores do not stock this product
This stylish cream Fixed frame integrated appliance door will spruce up any kitchen, giving it a country feel.
- Fully integrated appliances - including dishwashers, washing machines, tumble dryers, fridges and freezers
- Easy to clean, just wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry immediately - Do not use detergents, alcohol or abrasives to clean
- 10 years Guarantee
Features and benefits
Create a bright and inviting space with our Holywell Cream Style Classic Framed kitchen. The subtle cream finish complements the framed doors to create a timeless look.
- Kitchen formerly known as IT Kitchens Cream Style Classic Framed
- These kitchen doors are easy to clean, with no need for detergents, alcohol or abrasives. Simply wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry. Great for messy chefs.
- Our kitchen doors are designed and manufactured in Italy by experienced craftsmen and each kitchen is personally inspected and hand finished by experts. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q, from our range of handles to our soft close hinges.
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- This product is not compatible with our GoodHome kitchen range
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Model name/number||Pack I2|
|Product type||Cabinet door|
|Material||Medium-density fibreboard (MDF)|
|Design||Tongue & grooved edging|
|Door type||Fixed frame|
|Construction type||Wrapped polypropylene|
Elaine 66 - 3 years ago
I bought this to cover a new boiler. My kitchen was updated over two years ago but I was delighted that I could still get the door to match. Build and quality are excellent and I would recommend this kitchen style to anyone who wants a light airy classic kitchen.