See more Trims, Plinths & Panels
Cooke & Lewis Gloss White Straight Plinth, (L)2400mm
Our stores do not stock this product
Add the finishing touches to your new kitchen with this gloss white straight plinth. It bridges the gap between your floor and the bottom of your kitchen cabinets, hiding away cabinet legs and unsightly gaps to give a more complete and tidy look.
- 10 years Guarantee
- Compatibility: the IT Kitchens Santini Gloss White Slab, Chilton Gloss White Style and Marletti White Gloss ranges
- Cornice/Pelmets are supplied at 2440mm - this extra length allows for cutting and any damage to the end of the profile, helping give your kitchen space a professional finish
Features and Benefits
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- At B&Q, we pride ourselves on kitchens that are stylish, affordable and built to last. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q, from our range of handles to our soft close hinges.
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Material||Medium density fibreboard|
Nice looking, with a few niggles
Eldorado - 10 days ago
Just bought the 16mm version for our kitchen. You need to cut these through from the back or they'll chip like crazy. Fairly happy apart from the following :
1. They're 16.8mm thick which could make fitting plinth seals problematic.
2. The plastic coloured coating is not adhered particularly well - perhaps a manufacturing defect.
3. The ends are bare mdf - not a problem usually but for my project it has caused me a right headache.
Chips every time
Ultrons3 - 3 months ago
Not stuck to the chipwood very good, I used three different saws to try and stop it chipping but it has chipped every time even stuck tape round it but that was no good, Iv ended up buying corner protectors just to hide all the chips. Would not buy this again.
Not long enough!
Kitcheninstaller - 1 year ago
It's a fine product if you need 2.4m or less, but annoying if you need one a bit longer as B&Q don't appear to sell these in this range over 2.4m. I didn't really want to have to buy two and then have a join! Also, all the ones in the shop were bent, although it soon straightened when clipped into place.
Not quite straight
JenksB - 1 year ago
Purchased two for my kitchen, both were bent due to being stood leaning against racking in store, had to leave them laying flat for two days to straighten thus
delaying project completion, they straightened eventually and now look quite good.
Smart & Practical
Salza - 2 years ago
replaced kitchen a couple of years ago with a B&Q range. However, as new bottom cabinets sat about half inch back from previous there was a gap between tiled floor & plinth. Husband put a trim on which caught all dirt & drove me mad. Purchased this plinth to fix in front and looks really nice. Plinths from other stores were only covered with white melamine at front meaning base & top bare wood and prone to water ingress. B&Q farf better standard and price.