See more Cabinet Doors
IT Kitchens Holywell Cream Style Classic Framed Belfast sink door (W)600mm
This stylish cream Belfast sink door will spruce up any kitchen, giving it a country feel.
- Cream, framed door with a tongue & grooved edging design and matt finish
- Built to last - 10 year guarantee
- Compatible with 600mm Belfast sink cabinets - or 600mm oven housing shelf packs
- Buying guide pack number - Pack K
Features and Benefits
Create a bright and inviting space with our Holywell Cream Style Classic Framed kitchen. The subtle cream finish complements the framed doors to create a timeless look.
- Kitchen formerly known as IT Kitchens Cream Style Classic Framed
- These kitchen doors are easy to clean, with no need for detergents, alcohol or abrasives. Simply wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry. Great for messy chefs.
- Our kitchen doors are designed and manufactured in Italy by experienced craftsmen and each kitchen is personally inspected and hand finished by experts. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q, from our range of handles to our soft close hinges.
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Compatibility||600mm Belfast sink cabinets - or 600mm oven housing shelf packs|
|Handles included||Handles & door knobs are available separately|
|Hinges included||Hinges, including soft-close, available separately|
|Height (mm)||562 mm|
|Thickness (mm)||19 mm|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Not compatible with 600mm Belfast Sink units
pilkington21 - 1 year ago
I bought this item because it was the closest design to my current kitchen doors. However, the frame doesn't fit the 600mm unit I purchased from B&Q at the same time. There is no way to fit the frame to the unit and the door open as the hinges impact the frame. The door is symmetrical so could have only had two hinge holes instead of four.
Very poor design.
If I want to use the door, I will now have to come up with a way of fitting the door frame to the unit and packing out the hinges so the door fits properly. This should have been thought through before the door was offered for sale.
Not 100% compatible with B&Q units
Anonymous - 2 years ago
Not only is the door slightly (5-8mm too short in height but the holes in the carcass do not match up to the door & frame. Also comes with 4 hinge holes (only 2 required as the door is symmetrical so could be flipped around) and no blanking caps for the 2 unused hinge holes. Poor design!