See more Cabinet door & drawer packs
IT Kitchens Holywell Cream Style Classic Framed Drawerline door & drawer front, (W)300mm
This stylish cream Drawerline door & drawer front will spruce up any kitchen, giving it a country feel.
- Compatibility: 300mm base cabinets - or 925mm base corner cabinets (2 packs required)
- Drawer box available separately
- Buying guide pack number - Pack M
- Easy to clean, just wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry immediately - Do not use detergents, alcohol or abrasives to clean
- 10 years Guarantee
Features and benefits
Create a bright and inviting space with our Holywell Cream Style Classic Framed kitchen. The subtle cream finish complements the framed doors to create a timeless look.
- Kitchen formerly known as IT Kitchens Cream Style Classic Framed
- These kitchen doors are easy to clean, with no need for detergents, alcohol or abrasives. Simply wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry. Great for messy chefs.
- If you're looking for kitchen ideas and inspiration, B&Q are here to help. We have dedicated experts to guide you through your project with free consultation to design, plan and personalise your new kitchen.
- Our kitchen doors are designed and manufactured in Italy by experienced craftsmen and each kitchen is personally inspected and hand finished by experts. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Model name/number||Pack M|
|Material||Medium-density fibreboard (MDF)|
|Design||Tongue & grooved edging|
|Kitchen door type||Drawerline door & drawer front|
|Construction type||Post-formed CP laminate|
|Handles included||Handles sold separately|