See more Cabinet Door & Drawer Packs
IT Kitchens Holywell Cream Style Classic Framed Drawerline door & drawer front (W)500mm, Pack of 1
This stylish cream Drawerline door & drawer front will spruce up any kitchen, giving it a country feel.
- Cream, framed door with a tongue & grooved edging design and matt finish
- Built to last - 10 year guarantee
- Compatible with 500mm base cabinets - or 1000mm base cabinets (2 packs required)
- Buying guide pack number - Pack Q
- Contents - Drawer: (H)156mm (W)500mm, Door: (H)557mm (W)500mm
Features and Benefits
Create a bright and inviting space with our Holywell Cream Style Classic Framed kitchen. The subtle cream finish complements the framed doors to create a timeless look.
- Kitchen formerly known as IT Kitchens Cream Style Classic Framed
- These kitchen doors are easy to clean, with no need for detergents, alcohol or abrasives. Simply wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry. Great for messy chefs.
- Our kitchen doors are designed and manufactured in Italy by experienced craftsmen and each kitchen is personally inspected and hand finished by experts. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q, from our range of handles to our soft close hinges.
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Compatibility||500mm base cabinets - or 1000mm base cabinets (2 packs required)|
|Handles included||Handles & door knobs are available separately|
|Hinges included||Hinges, including soft-close, available separately|
|Accessories available||Drawer box available separately|
|Height (mm)||720 mm|
|Thickness (mm)||19 mm|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Bures - 3 years ago
The item is listed as :- Drawer: (H)156mm (W)500mm, Door: (H)557mm (W)500mm
But in reality there is a separate frame which has to be fitted which is the 500m
This leaves the main door 409mm x 420mm and the drawer front 120mm x 420mm
So neither of these will directly replace your old doors which are 500mm wide
For a start the hinge holes will be in the wrong place and the drawer front at 420 wide will not fit over the old 500mm drawer
A total disaster which I will have to return
I required 20 fronts, so its a good job I only ordered just one to see if it would fit, and it doesn`t