See more Cabinet Doors
IT Kitchens Holywell Cream Style Classic Framed Oven housing Cabinet door (W)600mm
This stylish cream Oven housing door will spruce up any kitchen, giving it a country feel.
- 600mm oven housing shelf packs
- Easy to clean, just wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry immediately - Do not use detergents, alcohol or abrasives to clean
- 10 years Guarantee
Features and benefits
Create a bright and inviting space with our Holywell Cream Style Classic Framed kitchen. The subtle cream finish complements the framed doors to create a timeless look.
- Kitchen formerly known as IT Kitchens Cream Style Classic Framed
- These kitchen doors are easy to clean, with no need for detergents, alcohol or abrasives. Simply wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry. Great for messy chefs.
- Our kitchen doors are designed and manufactured in Italy by experienced craftsmen and each kitchen is personally inspected and hand finished by experts. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q, from our range of handles to our soft close hinges.
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- This product is not compatible with our GoodHome kitchen range
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Model name/number||Pack J|
|Product type||Cabinet door|
|Material||Medium-density fibreboard (MDF)|
|Design||Tongue & grooved edging|
|Construction type||Wrapped polypropylene|
Mel26 - 4 years ago
Nice cupboard, looks nice, just a shame they don't include the expensive stepped hinges needed to actually fit the cupboard. more info would of been appreciated before purchased it.
Mel26 - 4 years ago
would be helpful to know you need 'Concealed Framed Door Hinge' hinges for this product and that they are £10 a set. If we would of known we would of picked another door