See more Cabinet Doors
IT Kitchens Holywell Cream Style Classic Framed Oven housing door (W)600mm
This stylish cream Oven housing door will spruce up any kitchen, giving it a country feel.
- Cream, framed door with a tongue & grooved edging design and matt finish
- Built to last - 10 year guarantee
- Compatible with 600mm oven housing shelf packs
- Buying guide pack number - Pack J
Features and Benefits
Create a bright and inviting space with our Holywell Cream Style Classic Framed kitchen. The subtle cream finish complements the framed doors to create a timeless look.
- Kitchen formerly known as IT Kitchens Cream Style Classic Framed
- These kitchen doors are easy to clean, with no need for detergents, alcohol or abrasives. Simply wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry. Great for messy chefs.
- Our kitchen doors are designed and manufactured in Italy by experienced craftsmen and each kitchen is personally inspected and hand finished by experts. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q, from our range of handles to our soft close hinges.
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Compatibility||600mm oven housing shelf packs|
|Handles included||Handles & door knobs are available separately|
|Hinges included||Hinges, including soft-close, available separately|
|Height (mm)||562 mm|
|Thickness (mm)||19 mm|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Mel26 - 2 years ago
Nice cupboard, looks nice, just a shame they don't include the expensive stepped hinges needed to actually fit the cupboard. more info would of been appreciated before purchased it.
Mel26 - 3 years ago
would be helpful to know you need 'Concealed Framed Door Hinge' hinges for this product and that they are £10 a set. If we would of known we would of picked another door