We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary. Online planning appointments are available at all stores.
See more Kitchen doors
IT Kitchens Holywell Cream Style Classic Framed Standard Cabinet door (W)600mm
This stylish cream Standard door will spruce up any kitchen, giving it a country feel.
- Compatible with 600mm base and wall cabinets
- Easy to clean, just wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry immediately - Do not use detergents, alcohol or abrasives to clean
- 10 years guarantee
Features and benefits
Create a bright and inviting space with our Holywell Cream Style Classic Framed kitchen. The subtle cream finish complements the framed doors to create a timeless look.
- Kitchen formerly known as IT Kitchens Cream Style Classic Framed
- These kitchen doors are easy to clean, with no need for detergents, alcohol or abrasives. Simply wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry. Great for messy chefs.
- Our kitchen doors are designed and manufactured in Italy by experienced craftsmen and each kitchen is personally inspected and hand finished by experts. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q, from our range of handles to our soft close hinges.
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- This product is not compatible with our GoodHome kitchen range
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Product type||Cabinet door|
|Material||Medium-density fibreboard (MDF)|
|Design||Tongue & grooved edging|
|Door type||Full height|
|Construction type||Wrapped polypropylene|
Lovely looking doors, a bit fiddly to fit
JacI24 - 4 years ago
I bought these doors a while back and have finally got round to fitting them. They are lovely to look at, but quite fiddly to fit. Well worth the effort though
Mel26 - 4 years ago
would of been nice to know needed door frame hinges before buying specially as they aren't cheap.
Mel26 - 4 years ago
would be helpful to know you need 'Concealed Framed Door Hinge' hinges for this product and that they are £10 a set. If we would of known we would of picked another door
Anghak - 5 years ago
I bought this door along with 2 others of different sizes and am very pleased with the overall look and feel of them. The only downside is they didn't come with any instructions of how to fit them so had to go into store to look at similar cabinets. And also you have to fit stepped hinges inside and they are very difficult to get hold of, only 1 store near me had them in stock and they were limited stock. I would suggest a link on the page to direct you to the accessories you need that will fit these particular doors because they are framed and need different hinges to those supplied with the basic carcasses available.