See more Trims, Plinths & Panels
This Contemporary style clad-on standard larder/appliance end panel from IT Kitchens is constructed from a durable MDF, and is compatible with 300mm & 600mm integrated appliance cabinets.
- Compatible with 300mm & 600mm integrated appliance cabinets
- Assembly required
- Suitable for Appliance & larder
Features and Benefits
- Colour matched accessories to complete your kitchen
- Current on trend matt finish
- Mixes well with new oak slab range to create a current on trend kitchen
- High quality foil finish
- Quality product produced in Italy
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Material||Medium density fibreboard|
Belmontboy - 1 year ago
Good quality heavy piece, but why does it protrude out so far ? This is 620 mm wide, the unit sides are 570 which means it protrudes by 50mm. I wanted the scribed in look, but I was expecting an overlap of around 18-20 mm so the front edge is flush with the doors once fitted. I do have the tools to cut it down, but that is not the point.