See more Cabinet Doors
IT Kitchens Marletti Gloss White Bridging door & pan drawer front, (W)1000mm
Our stores do not stock this product
This stylish white Bridging door / Pan drawer front will spruce up any kitchen, giving it a contemporary feel.
- 1000mm wall bridging cabinets - or 1000mm multi-drawer base cabinets
- Drawer box available separately
- Buying guide pack number - Pack Z
- Easy to clean, just wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry immediately - Do not use detergents, alcohol or abrasives to clean
- 10 years Guarantee
Features and benefits
Create a style statement with our Marletti White Gloss range. This kitchen combines sleek, glossy, handle-less units with a fresh white gloss finish for a polished and spacious look.
- Kitchen formerly known as IT Kitchens Marletti White
- These kitchen doors are easy to clean, with no need for detergents, alcohol or abrasives. Simply wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry. Great for messy chefs.
- Our kitchen doors are designed and manufactured in Italy by experienced craftsmen and each kitchen is personally inspected and hand finished by experts. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q, from our range of handles to our soft close hinges.
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Model name/number||Pack Z|
|Material||Medium-density fibreboard (MDF)|
|Kitchen door type||Bridging door & pan drawer front|
|Construction type||Post-formed CP laminate|
|Handles included||Integrated handles|
Phaedra - 5 years ago
I bought this so that I could use the bridging units as wall cupboards and get a sleek look by match ing the 1000 pan drawers used as main units. I am tall so the shorter units mean I don't crack my head when I use the work surface but still have all the wall unit space I need. Very pleased with the result as all the 'lines' match