See more Cabinet Doors
IT Kitchens Oak Effect Standard Cabinet door (W)500mm
Our stores do not stock this product
This stylish oak effect Standard door will spruce up any kitchen, giving it a contemporary feel.
- Compatibility - 500mm base and wall cabinets - or 1000mm base and wall cabinets (2 packs required)
- Easy to clean, just wipe down with a soft non abrasive cloth
- 10 years Guarantee
Features and Benefits
Our Marletti Horizontal Oak Effect kitchen turns style concepts sideways with its horizontal grain and integrated handles. The pale oak hue and long lines create a feeling of space and freedom, suitable for kitchens of all shapes and sizes.
- Kitchen formerly known as IT Kitchens Marletti Oak Style
- These kitchen doors are easy to clean, simply wipe down with a soft non abrasive cloth. Great for messy chefs.
- If you're looking for kitchen ideas and inspiration, B&Q are here to help. We have dedicated experts to guide you through your project with free consultation to design, plan and personalise your new kitchen.
- Our kitchen doors are designed and manufactured in Italy by experienced craftsmen and each kitchen is personally inspected and hand finished by experts. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- This product is not compatible with our GoodHome kitchen range
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Model name/number||Pack B|
|Product type||Cabinet door|
|Material||Medium-density fibreboard (MDF)|
|Door type||Full height|
|Construction type||Pressed PVC foil|
Do not attempt to DIY
1865red - 3 years ago
Do not attempt to DIY unless you are an expert DIYer ....The end panels need to be cut down to size as they are 70mm too long being " one size fits (or doesn't) fit all , the cooker & microwave housing and the "standard" fridge/freezer housing needed lots of modification to get the "standard" fridge freezer in, and my kitchen fitter has been on the phone 6 or maybe 10 times to B&Q with questions. He says " never doing a B&Q kitchen again" . He's also taken twice as long as he expected to do the job. On the plus side, the Marletti oak looks good, and the drawers & doors are reasonable quality, so I plan to forget about the aggravation it's caused. Eventually.