See more Cabinet Doors
IT Kitchens Sandford Ivory Style Slab Integrated appliance door (W)600mm
This stylish white Integrated appliance door will spruce up any kitchen, giving it a modern feel.
- Ivory, non-framed door with a slab design and smooth finish
- Built to last - 10 year guarantee
- Compatible with Fully integrated appliances - including dishwashers, washing machines, tumble dryers, fridges and freezers
- Buying guide pack number - Pack I
Features and Benefits
The neutral shade of our Sandford Ivory Style Slab kitchen makes it the perfect blank canvas to prime and personalise to suit your own taste. This simple yet stylish kitchen is designed to appeal to all.
- These kitchen doors are easy to clean, with no need for detergents, alcohol or abrasives. Simply wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry. Great for messy chefs.
- Our kitchen doors are designed and manufactured in Italy by experienced craftsmen and each kitchen is personally inspected and hand finished by experts. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q, from our range of handles to our soft close hinges.
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Compatibility||Fully integrated appliances - including dishwashers, washing machines, tumble dryers, fridges and freezers|
|Construction||Post formed CP laminate|
|Handles included||Handles & door knobs are available separately|
|Hinges included||Hinges, including soft-close, available separately|
|Height (mm)||715 mm|
|Thickness (mm)||18 mm|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
gaffer1431 - 3 years ago
Plain, cheap, good value door. It is what it is, no frills as you'd expect. I agree with the previous reviewer though, be carefully - this is not truly as appliance door (it's just being marketed as such). It has 2 large circular recesses to the rear, and if you're unlucky they'll be exactly where you need to affix the door to the appliance. Bon chance :)