See more Cabinet Door & Drawer Packs
IT Kitchens Sandford Textured Oak Effect Slab Drawerline door & drawer front, (W)600mm
This stylish oak effect Drawerline door & drawer front will spruce up any kitchen, giving it a modern feel.
- 600mm base cabinets
- Drawer box available separately
- Buying guide pack number - Pack S
- Easy to clean, just wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry immediately - Do not use detergents, alcohol or abrasives to clean
- 10 years Guarantee
Features and benefits
For a contemporary and tasteful kitchen with plenty of character, our Sandford Textured Oak Effect Slab kitchen is a great choice.
- These kitchen doors are easy to clean, with no need for detergents, alcohol or abrasives. Simply wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry. Great for messy chefs.
- Our kitchen doors are designed and manufactured in Italy by experienced craftsmen and each kitchen is personally inspected and hand finished by experts. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q, from our range of handles to our soft close hinges.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Model name/number||Pack S|
|Kitchen door type||Drawerline door & drawer front|
|Construction type||Post-formed CP laminate|
|Handles included||Handles sold separately|
Quality cupboard door
katynka - 3 years ago
I have replaced 8 unit kitchen cupboard doors and all was done very quickly and easy. The only thing I have purchased a different 16mm screws as they were easier to use. The wall units in the kitchen were unusual size of 56 cm height. We used the kitchen 'one drawer and door' pack for these units. I have re-used spare drawer front doors as plinths for the oven and kitchen hood. Great price, all in stock in the shop. The only thing you need to use the B&Q hinges otherwise you will have to re-drill the hinge holes as they are different.