See more Cabinet Doors
IT Kitchens Sandford Walnut Effect Modern Standard door (W)600mm
This stylish walnut effect Standard door will spruce up any kitchen, giving it a modern feel.
- Walnut effect, non-framed door with a chamfered vertical edge design and smooth finish
- Built to last - 10 year guarantee
- Compatible with 600mm base and wall cabinets
- Buying guide pack number - Pack R
Features and Benefits
Mix textures and colour-ways for a fashionable look that’s full of character. Warm walnut tones add depth and a hint of charm, whilst sleek, white gloss slab doors keep the look contemporary and urban.
- Kitchen formerly known as IT Kitchens Walnut Style Modern
- These kitchen doors are easy to clean, with no need for detergents, alcohol or abrasives. Simply wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry. Great for messy chefs.
- If you're looking for kitchen ideas and inspiration, B&Q are here to help. We have dedicated experts to guide you through your project with free consultation to design, plan and personalise your new kitchen.
- Our kitchen doors are designed and manufactured in Italy by experienced craftsmen and each kitchen is personally inspected and hand finished by experts. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Compatibility||600mm base and wall cabinets|
|Construction||Post formed CP laminate|
|Handles included||Handles & door knobs are available separately|
|Hinges included||Hinges, including soft-close, available separately|
|Height (mm)||715 mm|
|Thickness (mm)||18 mm|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Very nice kitchen and looks lovely with stone tile
Caroni - 1 year ago
After going into Chester store to be told this was discontinued after only receiving the full kitchen the month before, I was mortified. The man in the kitchen section advised I could either buy an Oak or Ivory one, or go over to Wicks to see if they had anything I could use.
I then went online and found they had this in stock so ordered, shame he couldnt have done that for me.
value for money
pravinpawar - 3 years ago
they were exactly identical to my old doors i changed all 9 doors cost me £80. but manufacture surprisingly dont do drawers doors in 600cm so couldn't change just that doors. also them small rubber bit which act as a shock absorber would have been to reduce noise when u close them.