See more Cabinet Doors
IT Kitchens Santini Gloss Anthracite Slab Standard Cabinet door (W)400mm
Our stores do not stock this product
This stylish grey Standard door will spruce up any kitchen, giving it a contemporary feel.
- Compatible with 400mm base and wall cabinets - or 800mm base and wall cabinets (2 packs required)
- Easy to clean, just wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry immediately - Do not use detergents, alcohol or abrasives to clean
- 10 years Guarantee
Features and Benefits
For a high-impact look with maximum personality our Santini Gloss Grey Anthracite Slab kitchen is a great choice. Bold and dramatic, this kitchen has style.
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- These kitchen doors are easy to clean, with no need for detergents, alcohol or abrasives. Simply wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry. Great for messy chefs.
- If you're looking for kitchen ideas and inspiration, B&Q are here to help. We have dedicated experts to guide you through your project with free consultation to design, plan and personalise your new kitchen.
- Our kitchen doors are designed and manufactured in Italy by experienced craftsmen and each kitchen is personally inspected and hand finished by experts. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
|Model name/number||Pack N|
|Product type||Cabinet door|
|Material||Medium-density fibreboard (MDF)|
|Door type||Full height|
|Construction type||Postformed laminate|
selecteddj - 7 months ago
Kids changed all our old kitchen doors for this colour, think there great, easy to fit. Only thing is she have no nails left after trying to peel off the top and bottom protective plastic on 28 doors!!
Paula5146 - 1 year ago
Quite expensive for such a small door. Fitting to a pull out quite fidgety but ok once finished.
Paula5146 - 1 year ago
Kitchen unit. Easily fitted. Lovely colour, not much else I can say !
Doors damaged once opened box
morwyn - 1 year ago
While the doors look wonderful, unfortunately 2 of the doors were damaged on the corners. We did check the boxes on delivery and they were fine. It was only once we opened the boxes that the damage was spotted. I would advise everyone to open any boxes on receipt of goods before the delivery drivers leave.
Kim12345 - 1 year ago
We bought these doors a year ago to replace or old B&Q kitchen. Within a few days some of the doors had started to bubble. We went to the store and they replaced them without question. Unfortunately 4 more doors have now done the same. Would not recommend these.